A Pipe Clamp Is probably the Good Solutions for Tube, Pipe and Wire Fastening and InstallationDmv Woods March 3, 2018 0 COMMENTS
Tube clamps are popular in pipes, tubes, hose, wires fastening and installation. And there are many different kinds according to different standards.
There’s a famous type of tube clamp based on German standard DIN 3015, we usually also think of it as hydraulic tube clamp. DIN 3015 clamps assure a trusted, simple, dampening support for pipes, hoses, tubes, and conduits in industrial hydraulic systems, mobile hydraulic systems, process industries, and electrical construction.
DIN 3015 hydraulic pipe clamps absorb shock, dampen vibration, and reduce noise in hydraulic systems.
You will find three main group of clamps as below: Standard series, Durable, Double pipe clamps.
Usually material Polypropylene (PP) can be used for normal clamps and Polyamide (PA) or Aluminum (AL) for top temperature applications or another special applications. As well as the material of metal parts usually including galvanized steel for normal applications, 316 stainless, 304 stainless steel for applications under corrosion.
More information of the above three series:
Standard pipe clamp
We occassionally also refer to it as light duty tube clamp, depends on which industrial area you have.
– Technical standard: according to DIN 3015 part 1
– Dimensions designed for pipe and tube size 6mm to 102 mm.
– Applied for pipe and tube, hose installation in hydraulic systems with normal work pressure under 1500 PSI.
Durable wurth malaysia
We sometimes also think of it as heavy series tube clamp, high quality tube clamp, depends upon which country and which industrial area you’re in.
– Technical standard: in accordance with DIN 3015 part 2
– Dimensions available for pipe size 6mm to 508 mm.
– Sent applications for pipe and tube, hose installation in hydraulic systems with good work pressure more than 1500 PSI.
Twin series pipe clamps
It is also called twin tube clamp, double pipe clamp.
– Technical standard: in accordance with DIN 3015 part 3
– Dimensions available for pipe and tube size 6mm to 42 mm.
– Requested pipe and tube, hose installation in hydraulic systems with normal work pressure under 1500 PSI. (For application with pressure greater than 1500 PSI, heavy twin series can be obtained.)
Younglee Pipe Clamps Co., Ltd produces hydraulic pipe clamps with different materials. For Polypropylene clamps the running temperature range comes from -30 centi-degrees to +90 centi-degrees, and for Polyamide clamps the working temperature range comes from -40 centi-degrees to +120 centi-degrees, while for aluminum clamps, the significant temperature can reach up to 300 centi-degrees.
For more info about pipe clamp check this popular resource: look at here