The best way Logistic and Truck Companies May Differentiate Themselves and Strengthen ProductivityDoug Wilcox October 1, 2018 0 COMMENTS
In today’s competitive environment, Logistic Companies can’t simply count on door-to-door delivery and warehousing services to be able to go above your competition. Today, the greater successful logistic and transportation organizations are differentiating themselves by giving services following a delivery, for example in-home and in-store product assembly and display set-up. And not only are these services adding value to the offerings these businesses already provide, but they are also adding revenue to the bottom-line as they are able to construct these charges, along with an added percentage, within their total price structure.
Some great benefits of a partnership between a Third party logistics (3PL) or transportation organization plus a provider of assembly and set-up services may be obvious, but the question then becomes how do you select this type of company? The solution to this just isn’t so clear. Specific questions you need to ask include:
1. Does the company provide services nationally plus city?
2. Does the company employ all it’s workers as W-2 employees? This may result in a more committed and dedicated worker than utilizing independent contractors for workers.
3. Does the company have endurance? They have been in business for 25 years or more, or is it just a “Johnny-come-lately”?
4. Will the company have existing relationships with major retailers as well as other organizations? This also demonstrates stability and experience.
5. Does the company employ numerous field managers located through the entire country? This becomes important for accountability in addition to local contacts.
6. Does the company employ individuals who have been extensively trained and possess had complete background record checks?
7. Does the company provide detailed reporting from the services they provide, along with having digital photograph capability?
So there you have it. In summary, today’s greatest logistic organizations are differentiating themselves by providing services following a delivery, such as in-home and in-store product assembly and display set-up. Not just are these services adding value to the offerings these companies already provide, but they’re also adding revenue to the bottom-line. Don’t be left out in the current competitive logistic environment. Choose a company with whom it is possible to partner with confidence.
For details about perevozka negabaritnyh gruzov spb please visit website: learn here.